Finding a Teaching Job - NYCDOE
New York Institute of Technology
My E-Portfolio created in EDIT 620 Role of the Computer Coordinator
This is my personal web page. I promise to conform to the NYC IAUP.
NYIT assumes NO responsibility for web site contents. The Official NYIT website is www.nyit.edu
Finding A Teaching Job in New York City
1. Go to the Human Resources Department for NYC
2. Click "career opportunities" in the toolbar on the left side of the screen.
3. On this screen scroll down until you see “Teachers and other School Based Staff.”
4. Click "view all." From there click all the positions that interest you.
*ADVICE: Make sure that you view "all positions." By doing this, you can see all the different positions that are available to you. You will not miss anything this way.
5. After you have chosen the position you want to apply for, click "applicants" in the toolbar on the left side of the screen.
6. For this page click the link “CLICK HERE to access an application and learn more about teaching in New York City" so that you can access the correct application for the position which you are seeking.