New York Institute of Technology
My E-Portfolio created in EDIT 620 Role of the Computer Coordinator
This is my personal web page. I promise to conform to the NYC IAUP.
NYIT assumes NO responsibility for web site contents. The Official NYIT website is www.nyit.edu
Student Outcomes for EDIT 620
View flyer for EDIT 620 created by Nicole Dagro
Over the course of the semester we will have created...
- e-portfolios (our websites)
- persuasive and instructional videos supporting technology
- a school technology plan
- field experience projects
- video production projects
And so much more...
For us, these outcomes will provide...
- An electronic portfolio in which we can show prospective employers our abilities and accomplishments
- An avenue in which to create and provide resources for districts, schools, teacher, and students
- The knowledge and skills we need to be successful as future coordinators
- The ability to create meaningful and effective products from scratch
- The characteristics of an affective collaborator
Evidence of Student Outcomes
Persuasive and Instructional Videos Supporting Technology
Need more proof? Visit other student's websites at...