WEEKLY STATUS REPORT
Project Title: Cluster Computers & Distributed Computing
Total number of person-hours spent on project by group during past week: 34
Total number of person-hours spent on project by group leader: 10
Total number of person-hours spent on project by team member 1: 8
Total number of person-hours spent on project by team member 2: 8
Total number of person-hours spent on project by team member 3: 8
Is project on schedule：Yes[ X ]No[ ]
Include discussion of what you accomplished this week, who you contacted, what decisions were made, what obstacles were identified, how they are being addressed. (Use multiple pages if necessar
1) Previous report’s summary:
· We come up with an objective that we want to use our system to search a key in mass information downloaded from twitter and analysis these information. We also did some research on this topic
2) Group’s accomplishments:
· We installed software to download information relate to a key word from twitter.
· We also found another software which can download tweets from twitter by using User IDs.
3) Group’s current week’s accomplishments: (Provide detailed description of your work) Structure your description using subheadings
We installed two softwares, Twitter-to-PDF and Archivist. Both of them can download tweets from twitter and export the results to a TXT file which is good for our WordCount project.
4) Problems faced:
l In fact, a large amount of text posts from twitter will be good for analysis. But unfortunately we can only download a 227KB file. It is too small. We will use new software to fix this problem.
5) Next week’s goals:
· Use new software to fix the problem in downloading.