WEEKLY STATUS REPORT
Project Title: Cluster Computers & Distributed Computing
Total number of person-hours spent on project by group during past week: 34
Total number of person-hours spent on project by group leader: 10
Total number of person-hours spent on project by team member 1: 8
Total number of person-hours spent on project by team member 2: 8
Total number of person-hours spent on project by team member 3: 8
Is project on schedule：Yes[ X ]No[ ]
Include discussion of what you accomplished this week, who you contacted, what decisions were made, what obstacles were identified, how they are being addressed. (Use multiple pages if necessary
1) Previous report’s summary:
· We overwrote our program to do wordcount for all the information that we searched in sina micrblog.
2) Group’s accomplishments:.
· We overwrote a program which can download tweets from twitter by using User IDs
3) Group’s current week’s accomplishments: (Provide detailed description of your work) Structure your description using subheadings
We wanted to download tweets from twitter. After searching on the Internet, we found some programs. But we hope we can search tweets by using User IDs, so we overwrote the program. Finally we achieved our goal.
4) Problems faced:
· We achieved all the goals this week.
5) Next week’s goals:
Get our word dictionary by using Hadoop Wordcount. And learn how to use the software Oracle. We need to use this database software to help us accomplish our data analysis.
Project Updates >