- Support the curricular teaching, instruction and research needs of the university through the provision of information resources, services and facilities.
- To select, acquire and preserve information materials in all formats recommended by the faculty members to improve and enhance the collection supporting all academic programs of the University.
- To provide maximum, fast and easy retrieval of information through computerization of library services and operation.
- To provide instruction to the use of library resources through orientations or one-on-one instruction.
- To provide appropriate and comfortable learning environment on the use of library resources for individual and group study.
- Educate and keep the staff abreast with current trends in library service through a comprehensive staff development program.