Deadline for presentation submissions is September 23, 2015
You are invited to participate in the 10th Annual Northwest Pennsylvania GIS Conference that will be held on October 15-16, 2015 at Clarion University of Pennsylvania. This event will once again be hosted by Clarion University.
It will be a pleasure to share with you:
- Exciting presentations from varied participants in the field.
- Exhibitors from renowned national and regional companies and agencies.
- Map gallery/poster session
- Other events that will be available and advertised for on the conference’s website soon.
Please visit www.nwpagisconference.com/ for more information or for registration to attend, present and/or exhibit.Presentation, exhibition, and map gallery entry. Please pass along this information to anyone who may benefit from attending this event.
Presentations are especially encouraged in the following tracks:
- Emergency Management: GIS role in preparedness, mitigation and remediation
- GIS in Education: Open for students and educators in general to share their projects, experiences and applications.
- Oil and Gas Applications.
- Emerging Technologies/Web & Mobile GIS
- Natural Resources Management.
- Open Topics for your interesting application, how-to, theories and methods in geospatial technologies or related fields.