- Beauty is a characteristic of a person, animal, place, object, or idea that
provides a perceptual experience of pleasure, meaning, or satisfaction. Beauty
is studied as part of aesthetics, sociology, social psychology, and culture.
- (esp. of hosiery) Flesh-colored
- Wearing no clothes; naked
- a painting of a naked human figure
- Depicting or performed by naked people
- bare: completely unclothed; "bare bodies"; "naked from the waist up"; "a
- without clothing (especially in the phrase `in the nude'); "they swam in the
Sexy women wearing lingerie
Two sexy women couple wearing lingerie
Portrait of a nude brazilian woman.