WARNING! SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS - READ IT FIRST !
are the important Safety Instructions that should be followed during
installation and maintenance of the Elproma NTS-xxxx time server
This equipment contains hazardous voltages. Do not handle any metallic
part until the power has been disconnected. Do not assemble, disassemble
set when the power is ON. Making wiring and touching cables is strongly
prohibited when power is ON. Please refer to your RACK’19 safety
instruction to learn more about connecting power to equipment. The
NTS-protection system requires PE line to be connected into RACK’19 din
rails. Elproma advices for You:
1. Do not work alone under hazardous conditions.
2. High short circuit current trough conductive materials can cause sever burns.
3. Check that the power cord(s), plug(s), and sockets are in good conditions.
4. Use qualified service personnel to install permanently wired equipment.
5. Do not handle any metallic part before the power has been disconnected.
6. Take care your power lines and rack'19 frame are properly grounded.
User Manual Contents:
Mounting GPS antenna
Powering up NTS time server
Basic device configuration
NTP – Network Time Protocol
NTP on Time Failure Tolerance Network
NTS time server software Setup
Security and NTP authentication mode
11. Diagnostic utility