- A book listing the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of the people in a particular area
- means a Telephone Directory published by BT or any other operator (as appropriate).
- phonebook: a directory containing an alphabetical list of telephone subscribers and their telephone numbers
- to store your contacts' names, telephone numbers and addresses.
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- abbreviation for the state of New South Wales.
- New South Wales
- Naval Special Warfare: the agency that provides units to conduct unconventional and counter-guerilla warfare
- New South Wales (abbreviated as NSW), Australia's most populous state, is located in the south-east of the country, north of Victoria, south of Queensland, east of South Australia and encompasses the whole of the Australian Capital Territory.
Venegazzù haven't telephon numbers (also Vegre but I don't know this village)
Leesvile Telephone Directory, 1953
Pages from the July 1953 directory