Saturday 13th May 2017
- A one day regatta held at the National Watersports Centre at Holme Pierrepont,
- Six-lane 2000m racing
- British Rowing rules and BR Rules of Racing will apply
- Competitors attention is draw to BR 'RowSafe: Guide to Safe Practice in Rowing'.
- Please note that the regatta is now split into morning and afternoon divisions; within each division there is no doubling-up or boat sharing.
| ||8+|| 4+|| 4-|| 4x-|| 2x|| 2-|| 1x|
| NOV|| am|| pm || || pm|| am || || pm |
| IM3|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| am|
| IM2|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| pm|
| IM1|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| am|
| SEN|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| pm|
| ELI|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| am|
| Lwt|| || || || || || || pm|
| J16|| || || || am|| pm|| || |
| J17|| || || || || || || pm|
| J18|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| am|
| 8+|| 4+|| 4-|| 4x-|| 2x-|| 2-|| 1x|
| NOV|| pm|| am|| || am|| pm|| || am|
| IM3|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| pm|
| IM2|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| am|
| IM1|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| pm|
| SEN|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| am|
| ELI|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| pm|
| Lwt|| || || || || || || pm|
| J16|| || || || pm|| pm|| || |
| J17|| || || || || || || am|
| J18|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| am|| pm|| pm|
- All events to be raced in six lanes
- No doubling-up or boat sharing in the same division
- Subject to entry numbers, a time-trial system may operate
Entry fees for 2017: eights £120, fours/quads £64, pairs/doubles £34, singles £18
- All entries are to be submitted via Online Entry with payment.
- Entries close at noon on Wednesday 3rd May 2017 via BR Online Entry.
- If there are any problems with Online Entry, please let us know via the contact e-mail address
- In the event of the regatta being cancelled by the Regatta Race Committee, either in part or in whole, the Committee reserves the right to refund up to 50% of the entry fees of crews who have not raced.
- Contact address:
Nottingham Rowing Club
Middle of Three
Tel: 0115 9811251 or 07816 768329
- The Regatta is open to all club and composite crews. British Rowing rules and the BR rules of racing will apply.
- Events and entry fees are listed herein and are available on BR Online Entry
- Competitors must provide their own boats and blades. Coxes requiring deadweight must bring their own clearly identifiable weights.
- The draw is to be made on Saturday 6th May 2017 at Nottingham Rowing Club and published on Tuesday 9th May 2017 on this website.
- The committee reserves the right to alter the list of entries to correct a mistake of the Regatta, or should it be in the best interests of racing.
- The committee reserves the right to withdraw any event unless there are four entries with three to row.
- The committee reserves the right to implement a time trial system where the number of entries in any event exceeds 12.
- Entrants should indicate an alternative event in which they wish to compete if there are insufficient in their preferred event.
- All boats must be fitted with slots for numbers on the bows.
- Coxes and lightweight men and women will be weighed not more than two hours, nor less than one hour, before the published time of the first race in the event. Rule 4.1.5 (average weight of lightweight crew) will be applied.
- All events will be rowed over 2000 m from stakeboat starts. Warming down must be restricted to 500 m and must not interfere with racing on the course. See circulation pattern under ‘Safety’ on this website.
- Competitors must be in the start area 10 minutes before the time of the race. Competitors will not be called for their races and all races will be started without reference to absentees.
- There will be presentation prizes for all events. Immediately after a final, winners will be instructed to proceed directly to the presentation pontoon.
- All competitors must produce a BR racing licence on demand.
- Clubs are reminded that it is their responsibility to insure equipment.