- longing for something past
- (nostalgic) unhappy about being away and longing for familiar things or
- A sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a
period or place with happy personal associations
- The evocation of these feelings or tendencies, esp. in commercialized
- The term nostalgia describes a yearning for the past, often in idealized
form. The word is a learned formation of a Greek compounds, consisting of
??????, nostos, "returning home", a Homeric word, and ?????, algos, "pain" or
- A fight between women
- Catfight is a term for an altercation between two women, typically involving
scratching, slapping, hair-pulling, and shirt-shredding as opposed to punching
or wrestling. However, the term is not exclusively used to indicate a fight
between women, and many formal definitions do not invoke gender.
- (Catfight (album)) Catfight is a compilation of unreleased songs by the
British indie rock band Hefner. It was released by the band in 2006.
- (Catfight (animal behavior)) A catfight is a physical clash between two
cats. Cats will fight each other over territory, mating rights and to defend
their young. Kittens will also frequently playfight with one another as practice
for later life.
Nostalgia is a sad but also comforting feeling,
running our fingers through our memories that we so softly caress....