We envision a school that fosters relationships and designs experiences that engage students and teachers in profound learning with the support and involvement of parents and the community.
- Meaningful learning occurs through experiences and engaging work designed by teacher leaders who embrace the belief that students volunteer their attention and commitment.
- Learning requires a safe, non-threatening, respectful and inviting learning environment.
- Teachers, students, parents, and the community share the responsibility of student success.
- Effective teaching only occurs when learning takes place, and students learn when they are actively engaged.
- Relationships, mutual respect, positive attitudes and positive self concepts are all essential to effective teaching and learning.
View Larger Map
If you have any questions regarding our buses or bus routes please call our Parent Hotline at:
**NO BUS NOTES ON FRIDAYS**