Emergencies & Accidents
We want everyone to enjoy relaxing tennis at the club, but it is important that all members know what to do if something does go wrong
The purpose of this page of the website is therefore to:
- Highlight potential points of danger at the club
- Give guidance about how to deal with a serious accident or incident
- Keep members as safe as is practicably possible
- Reflect the club's approach and concern about safety issues.
At the foot of this page are downloadable documents which are also displayed in the pavilion. It is important that all club members have read and understood these.
The documents are:
- How to deal with an emergency situation
- How to record an accident or incident that has occurred at the club
- Specific instructions regarding handling the ball machine which is a useful but potentially dangerous piece of equipment.