Planning a trip? Looking for where to live?
The Northeast USA Rail Map covers trains from Maine to North Carolina.
The following services in the Northeast USA are shown:
- Amtrak Northeast Corridor, long distance and regional passenger rail
- Amtrak Thruway connecting buses
- Commuter rail in the Boston (MBTA), New York (Metro North, LIRR, NJ Transit), Philadelphia (SEPTA), and Baltimore/DC (MARC, VRE) areas
- Tourist and heritage railroads
- Light rail, subways, and rapid transit
- Some connecting buses and ferries
Latest Version 1.1: September 20, 2013
Get a 36"x56" copy of the map printed on cotton fabric from Spoonflower.com $27. Order here
Size customizable, 23x36 or larger recommended. $32+. Order here
Order a Map!Printed posters available from Zazzle.com
1800x2799 preview - Click to enlarge