Pictures of the CORNET ED78S
Video Review of the CORNET ED78S
Description of the CORNET ED78S
Low price, home use, RF/ELF meter!
All in one, both RF and ELF (as in the ED75 and the ED25) but with improved frequency range (up to 8GHz), Audio Feedback( in RF mode) , Alarm (in RF mode), Average (in RF mode), max and current measurement functions. This meter was advertised in some sites as the ED78G.
Advantages and features
- Single Axis RF and ELF meter (most RF sources are in Y axis. ELF sources usually radiate in 2 axis).
- Both for RF and ELF measurement and source detection
- Very sensitive RF(down to 0.0005mW/m2) and ELF(0.005uT/0.05mG) modes
- Very Fast RF meter (most important for an RF meter, 3500 measurements for every half a second and displaying the max level measured in the last half second).
- RF mode from 100MHz up to 8GHz (from 0.0005mW/m2)
- ELF mode LF600 - from 40 to 10KHz and up to 600mG
- ELF mode LF30 - from 40 to 1000Kz and up to 10mG (very sensitive ELF mode).
- RF mode - Audio-sound feedback
- RF mode - Adjustable audio alarm to levels of 0, -5, -10 ,-15, -20, -25, -30, -35 dBm.
- RF+ELF modes - Display Max measured value since power up
- In RF mode, display Average level over last half a second.
- RF measurement in dBm, V/m, mW/m2
- Improved sensitivity in ELF, shows levels from 0.1 mG and up (0.5 in the ED75)
- LF600 mode for low frequency from 0.05uT (0.5mG)
- LF30 mode for low frequency from 0.01uT (0.1mG)
- ELF measurement in uT, mG.
- Histogram graph (level/time graph) showes the values measured on the last 15 seconds. Helps you see fast signals and how the radiation levels changes over time. Great for RF/ELF source hunting.
- Improved LCD display
- Back Led light feature.
- Led Light bar that marks the radiation level if you are having a hard time with the numbers).
- 9V battery
- Replacing the CORNET ED75
- LFE and RF in the same meter
- 90 days money back guaranty
- 1 year warranty
- One axis only (if you want to track the source this is an advantage).
- Short battery life (about 3 hours with back-light)
- At first some people can find it hard to follow all the info on the LCD (but it also have a led light bar to make it easier at first)..
- ON-OFF button is easily pushed when inside the bag.
The CORNET ED78S is highly recommended as a first meter. Best value for money!
The extended frequency range and the audio feedback makes it even better than the CORNET ED 75.
The CORNET ED78S is the best first meter for both ELF and RF!
US$139.9 including WWD (World Wide Delivery)
Only $139.9 (Including World Wide Free Shipping)
(free Registered Air Mail shipping, will take 2-5 weeks, average 2 weeks)
Manufacture's data sheet
Operation mode: Dual mode of operation
- (RF mode): High frequency RF Broadband
- (Gauss mode): Low frequency Magnetic field
Frequency range & sensitivity: (RF mode): 100MHz to 8.0GHz
- -60dBm to +5dBm, 14mv/m-26v/m, 0.5uw/m-sq to 1.8 w/m-sq
- (Gauss mode): (1) 50Hz to 10KHz (0.1uT to 50uT)/(1mG to 500mG) (2) 50Hz to 1KHz (0.01uT to 1uT)/(0.1mG to 10mG)
Signal : Analog RF(AM/FM) and high speed digital burst, RF, GSM,TDMA,CDMA,PCS,Wi-Fi 2.4GH, 5.8GHz, 3.6GHz WiMAX, 3- 6GHz Ultra-Wide-band, 3G, 4G and AC smart meter. AC power line, Transformer, Motor, Appliance EMF
Display mode: dBm, mW/m2, V/m, and uT, mGauss
Display: Graphics LCD multi-digit power level display, moving Histogram, level bar display, color LED segment.
Function: RF power level, LF magnetic field strength, Hold, MAX,Average, Sound output, audio Alarm function. Calibration correction
All rights reserved
No Radiation For You" (c) 1/1/2010"