- Cardiorespiratory Endurance- The ability of the heart and lungs to supply oxygen to the muscles during long periods of exercise.
- Muscular Strength- The ability of a muscle or muscles to push / pull an object using Total Force. (Less than 12 Reps)
- Muscular Endurance- The ability of a muscle or muscles to repeat a movement many times, or hold a position for an extended period of time. (More than 12 Reps)
- Flexibility- The ability of a muscle or muscles to move a joint through its full range of motion.
- Body Composition- What the body is made of. Muscle Mass vs. Fat Mass.
Skill Related Components
- Speed- The ability to move quickly from one point to another
- Agility- The ability of the body to change direction quickly
- Balance- The ability to maintain an upright posture while
still or moving
- Coordination- Integration with hand and/or foot movements
with the input of the senses.
- Reaction Time- Amount of time it takes to get moving.
- Power- The ability to do strength work at an explosive pace.