1. The purpose of using classroom technology is to improve student
2. Effective use of instructional technology results in school
improvement as measured by the success of every student.
3. Instructional Technologists must be leaders in effecting
educational change. Instructional Technology leaders must lead
effective educational change.
4. Effective use of instructional technology is based on theory,
research, and proven practice.
5. Effective use of instructional technology that honors the diverse
needs of all learners.
6. All educators share the responsibility for both individual and
7. Instructional Technology leaders build capacity for high quality
school improvement for themselves and their colleagues.