NM NBCT Conference 2014
Matt Montano, Director Teacher Quality PED speaks at 2014 Conference
President NM NBCT Network presents friend to Network award to NM Educators Federal Credit Union
Sharyn Gray, conference chair and Terri Blackman, co-chair, coordinate the Annual Conference and
reception for National Board Certified Teachers and Candidates.
Sandy Vigil and Ritamarie Theiler coordinate conference recognition event.
Their goals are as follows:
- Plan a conference focused on advancing the work of National Boards in New Mexico
- Provide NBCTs the opportunity to renew their commitment to the National Board process
- Provide NBCTs the opportunity to participate as presenters at the conference through:
- Strand sessions: Candidate support, New NBCT Opportunities, Renewal time, Advance Candidate Support, and Candidate Support Providers.
- Connecting Best Practice and national board entry demonstration
- Plan speakers to motivate our work as teachers
- Plan a celebration for all teachers who pursue, as well as achieve, National Board Certification
If you are interested in volunteering your time to this event, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org