Watchung - Mountainside NJ
January 4, 2020
Mail In Registration forms are located at bottom of page.
ARQ NJ Trail Series (who puts on these runs) will be partnering with a Jersey Battered Women's Service.
If we all do our part we can make a generous donation. Thank you.
We will sell out at 200 runners.
Join us for a run through beautiful Watchung Reservation in north-central NJ. These low-key, minimal-support, informal trail runs will provide an excellent opportunity to test
your mid-winter training.
- Four options: 10k, Half Marathon, Marathon or 50K. measurements are approximate.
- ALL distances follow the same course - PINK Trail a 6+ mile loop also some of the White Sierra Trail because of washout(+/- a few ft.your gps may vary) also called the History Trail
- Copy of course on RunningAHEAD.com
- 10K will do 1 loop
- Half Marathoners will do 2 loops
- Marathoners will do 4 loops
- 50K runners will complete 5 Loops of the Pink Trail
- Single-wide and double wide trail over rolling wooded terrain.
When: 8:00 am on January 5, 2019.
Where: Start and Finish at The Loop by the Playground. map of the start location we are in the parking lot behind and around bathrooms on W R Tracy Dr Mountainside NJ
Must finish by 4pm. Sunet is at 4:45pm
Entry fee: $30 minimum donation - NJ Trail Series will pay for all permits, insurance, aid station food (minimal-support), etc. The cost of $30 per runner is being used as a donation.
NO SHIRTS, NO AWARDS, NO MEDALS
Online Registration closes the Wednesday January 2, 2019. You will be able to register the day of the race (cash) unless we are sold out.
We sell out at 200 Runners.
There are no refunds. The money goes to JBWS whether you show up or not.
Limit: Parking spots. parking will be along W R Tracy Drive around the Loop and in the lot in front and in back of bathrooms. If you are parked on the loop, you will not pass your car while running. You will be allowed to go to your car or bring out a cooler to place near the race course.
To volunteer you can also send an email to NJ Trail Series. Hours volunteered can be used in your service requirement for other ultras.