Already the schedule is starting to change...but in a good way! Over the course of this week, aside from creating the site (truly, a herculean design feat when using Google Sites), I started research for my paper. As there is little available from the school library or the student-provided databases for a sophisticated computer science topic, I sought help from our school librarian, Dr. Valenza, who has provided me access to college databases and advised me to take advantage of inter-library loans. I have also spent some time going through periodicals, and was linked from Wired magazine to an interesting paper, talking about how often users actually consider security warnings.
Weekly Progress Blog >