Info on Joining
We welcome anyone interested in checking out this cool fast growing team activity. Experience NOT required...just the desire to enjoy a cool activity with others - FUN loves company!
Become a member:
- Step 1 = Complete online Registration form,
- Step 2 = Complete online paddler agreement,
- Step 3 = turn in hard copy of individual waiver (paper copy required).
- Step 4 = Pay your membership fee
- Adults: Early Bird rate = $65 Paid before March 15 / $85 before June 1 / $100 after June 1
- Adults on TEAM SOS BCS = free if all forms completed by March 15 (or $20 if paid before June 1, $35 afterwards)
- Youth and College students = $25
- Want to paddle but not sure if you want to be a member? Then pay $10/practice until you decide. We apply these practice fees toward your membership fee if you join.
- Send your check (written to: NJ Dragon Boat Club) and other paper applications to: P.O. Box 51, East Hanover, NJ 07936. OR leave in the storage container mailbox.
NJDBC Member Benefits:
- Membership into the most active dragon boat clubs in NJ - NJDBC benefits
Non-Members welcome to participate in team activities:
- non-member day fee ranges from $5-20 per day or per activity or races.