|NJDBC Boat Captain Responsibilities
- Team Dragons = ??
- Team SOS = weekly rotation of members
- The two Boat Captains would partner and ensure all dragon boats and equipment are cared for.
- Coordinate and report any needed repairs, maintenance issues for me to care for if they can't work it themselves.
- Stuff like, making sure all boats are bailed and equiped.
- Coordinate any boat maintenance needed from respective team
- Bring to other boat captain and Ellen's attention any safety issues which may be needed
- Offer any suggestions which may make the loading/offloading process easier, safer or less abusive to equipment
- Sometime before October...coordinate annual refinishing of NJDBC wood surfaces.
- This requires bringing boat on land, sanding and applying 4-6 coats of varnish.
- TEAM SOS Boat Captain Schedule
- Starts April 13, 2010
- Ends Oct, 11, 2010