Nitin Jonathan Myers
I'm a PhD student with Prof. Robert W. Heath Jr. in the Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering at The University of Texas at Austin.
- Our Swift-Link paper can be found here.
- Paper on mmWave link configuration with one-bit phase shifters submitted to IEEE TCOM. Our paper shows how perfect binary arrays can be used for efficient CS, and also establishes a new connection between beam alignment/channel estimation with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) !
- Paper on geometry-aided message passing for near field systems accepted in IEEE SPAWC '19
- Implementations of Spatial Zadoff-Chu modulation and CS robust to CFO are now available.
- Presented a poster on my research at Graduation Day- Inform. Theory Appln. (ITA) Workshop '19
- Received an ECE research award at the Graduate and Industry Networking (GAIN) event '19, UT Austin