Learning Lab Teachers will...
Contribute to professional growth in the consortium by providing examples of high quality instruction and by inviting others to observe their instruction. Learning lab teachers are responsible for maintaining a high level of instructional practice in implementing consortium initiatives.
1. Maintain exemplary level of teaching.
2. Invite initial and career teachers into their classroom for observations.
3. Maintain log of observations.
4. Videotape instruction.
5. Upload and tag videos in searchable database.
6. Be current on research-supported best practices.
7. Collaborate with school leaders and colleagues to address instructional issues.
8. Possess an understanding of when to contact administrators regarding issues of safety/ethics.
Learning Lab Teachers
Andrea Zittergruen- K/1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Gritzner- HS Science email@example.com
Bobbi DeLong- 2nd grade BDELONG@starmont.k12.ia.us
Beth Jaeger- 5th grade firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacy Kuennen- 1st grade email@example.com
Robin Fliehler- Business firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie George- Science email@example.com