- The button on a camera that is pressed to make the shutter open
- The button you press to take the picture. Often half pressing the Shutter
Release activates the autofocus, auto exposure and vibration reduction, and a
full press is required to actually take the picture.
- The mechanism, usually a button on the top of the camera, that activates the
shutter to expose the film.
- The Nikon D60 is a 10.2 megapixel Nikon F-mount digital single-lens reflex
camera announced in January 2008. The D60 succeeds the entry-level Nikon D40x.
It features the Nikon EXPEED image processor introduced in the higher-end Nikon
D3 and D300.
- Fasten the buttons of a garment being worn by (someone)
- (of a garment) Be fastened with buttons
- a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through
- Fasten (clothing) with buttons
- provide with buttons; "button a shirt"
- push button: an electrical switch operated by pressing; "the elevator was
operated by push buttons"; "the push beside the bed operated a buzzer at the
- A mistake
- A misplay by a fielder that allows a batter to reach base or a runner to
- The state or condition of being wrong in conduct or judgment
- mistake: a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or
inattention; "he made a bad mistake"; "she was quick to point out my errors"; "I
could understand his English in spite of his grammatical faults"
- erroneousness: inadvertent incorrectness
- a misconception resulting from incorrect information
- Exert continuous physical force on (something), typically in order to
operate a device or machine
- imperativeness: the state of demanding notice or attention; "the insistence
of their hunger"; "the press of business matters"
- the print media responsible for gathering and publishing news in the form of
newspapers or magazines
- Move or cause to move into a position of contact with something by exerting
continuous physical force
- Squeeze (someone's arm or hand) as a sign of affection
- exert pressure or force to or upon; "He pressed down on the boards"; "press
your thumb on this spot"
nikon d60 error press shutter release
button again - Remote Shutter
Remote Shutter Release for Canon Rebel T2i, XT, XTi, XSi, XS, T1i, EOS
New Shutter Release Remote Control Cord for
Remote Cord for Canon RS-60E3, 3 Feet (91cm), Black
It adds greater convenience and ease in many shooting situations
Easily plug this remote switch into your camera and turn your camera on
The release button reacts fast and fine.
Lock the button for long
exposures or continuous shooting.
Two-stage release button: Halfway pressing
for auto-focus, complete pressing for taking pictures.
*Press it halfway to
activate the auto-focus.
*Press it completely to shoot. Slide to lock. Press
and slide it to lock the shutter for Bulb Mode photography.
Vibration = Sharper pictures!
Since you can trigger the shutter without
touching the camera body, it can avoid camera vibration, thus resulting in
No batteries are needed.
Canon (Replacement for RS-60E3)
EOS Digital Rebel
Digital Rebel (aka
Rebel T1i (aka 500D)
Rebel XT (aka 350D)
Rebel XTi (aka 400D
Rebel XS (aka 1000D & Kiss F)
Rebel XSi (aka 450D & Kiss X2)
EOS Kiss/New Kiss/Kiss 7/Kiss III
Rebel 2000, Rebel G, Rebel G II, Rebel
T1, Rebel T2, Rebel T2i
ELAN 7, ELAN 7E, ELAN 7N, ELAN II, ELAN IIE, IX LITE
Pentax (Replacement for CS-205)
MZ-6, MZ-L, ZX-L
Contax: 645/Nl/Nx/N/N Digital/LA-50
Samsung: GX-20 GX-10 GX-1L GX-1
Qty: 1 piece
Length of cord: 91 cm ( 3 ft. approx. )
button: Dual Stage Button (halfway / complete)
Button lock: Available, Slide
Accessory ONLY, camera not included
Day 134: Fade Out
On this tragic day, my d60 decided to break. An
error popped up while I was shooting. The press shutter release button again
error. I pressed. It stayed. I cannot take photos while the error is up and I
cannot get the error to go away. Nikon's support service wasn't much help, as
resetting the camera (even doing the two-button reset) doesn't fix anything.
Searched online and it seems unless I'm willing to take my camera apart myself,
I'll have to send it in for service. BAD. TIMING. Leaving in three days. No time
to send it out before I leave. Grr.
Nueva Nikon D60 Nueva Nikon D60
error press shutter release button again
* Long exposure (Bulb) mode allows up to
exposure time of 100 hours
* Power supply: 2 x AAA size battery (not
* dimentions: 22x9.5x2.5cm
550D(Rebel T2i), 450D(Ditital Rebel XSi), 400D(Ditital Rebel XTi), 350D(Dital
Rebel XT), 300D/60D/600D/500D/1100D/1000D
EOS 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N,
1D Mark III
EOS 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III
EOS 5D, 5D Mark II
EOS 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D
Canon EOS Film SLR EOS 1V 1VHS 3
Timer remote control with cord
Adapter cord with