Warranty Saver keeps all of your Warranty information in one place. No more searching for receipts, booklets or boxes to check for expiry dates. No more struggling to find Model or Serial numbers in hard to reach places.
• Keep track of absolutely ANYTHING that has a Warranty period.
• Sort your items by Name, Warranty Status or Days Left in Warranty.
• Each of the 5 different Warranty Status messages are color-coded for easy recognition - Covered, Expires Soon, Expires Today, Expired and Unknown (Unknown means no purchase date has been entered).
• How many Days Left in Warranty is calculated for you after you enter your Purchase Date and Warranty Period.
• Store up to 6 photos for each item. You can view each of your photos in fullscreen mode to zoom in (on receipt details for example).
• iPhone® users can save the photos taken with their built-in camera to their Photo Album.
• A Comments page allows you to store extra information for each item.
• Store Model and Serial numbers for each item.
• Able to send item details (including images) to any email address - including those in your Contacts.
Has something you bought just started acting up?
You're pretty sure it's still under warranty but where did you put the box? Where do you even start looking for the receipt?
If you used Warranty Saver to record your item's details then you would have all the information you need at your fingertips right now!
Maybe you have gone looking for a receipt only to discover it has faded?
After buying items, iPhone® users can take a photo of their receipts to always have them on hand.
iPod touch® users have the choice of scanning their receipts using a digital scanner or taking a photo using a digital camera.
They can then send the photo via email, save it to their Photo Album and then load it in from there.
With Warranty Saver, you will always know where you stand with each item you purchase.
Whats New in Version 1.1
• iOS 4 multitasking support added.
• Fixed a scrolling issue with the Purchase Date picker.
Copyright © Nigel Green 2010. All rights reserved.