In order to use Google Sites, Google Docs and Gmail, you need to create a Google account first before you can access these Google products.
This guide shows you how to create your personal Google account.
1. Go to http://gmail.com.
2. Click on "Create an account"
3. Fill out the form (as shown below) with the necessary information.
4. When you are done filling out the form, do the following steps before clicking on the "Next step" button:
5. Finally, click on the "Next step" button.
6. You may see the following screen appear. If so, fill in your phone number, and then click on the "Send verification code" button.
7. Enter the verification code into the "Verification code" field and click the "Verify" button.
8. Click the "Next step" button.
9. Finally, click on the "Get started" button.