By NICHE in the KITCHE
Heart-Shaped Hard Boiled Eggs-
(idea from http://www.annathered.com/)
1. First cut the milk carton or ziplock box in half, lengthwise. Cover with a piece of plastic wrap to keep things nice & clean.
2. Hard boil your eggs. Peel once it's cooked & slightly cooled. Set aside and keep warm until your "contraption" is all set.
3. Place the egg lengthwise (while it's still warm) into the box/carton. Place the chopstick or round utencil across the center of the egg, then place rubberbands on both ends.
4. Set the "contraption" into the fridge for a minimum of 10-15 minutes.
5. Finally, remove the egg from the "contraption" and slice in half. Your heart is now ready to serve to your love.