This page is a good place to find documents, forms, logos, etc.
Click any of the links to download the item to your computer
Documents and Forms
jpeg: smaller sized (1.5" wide x 1" high) jpeg logos for use in documents, print, viewing on screen
png: smaller sized (1.5" wide x 1" high) png logos for use in documents, print, viewing on screen
- png files work fine for Word docs
- png files have a transparent background which makes them good for PowerPoints - if you have a color background, you won't get a big white area around the logo
other formats and sizes:
- These are BIG images. Use these if you need something larger than the above letterhead sized images
- If you need something that is a bit larger than the small sized, always use these large sizes - enlarging smaller images will make the image "pixelated" or blurry. Making a bigger image smaller, will keep it looking good.
- the EPS format is useful if you need the file for artwork, say in a newspaper ad, flier, etc.. EPS is totally scalable and it won't become pixelated. The file size is big - it's better to use a jpeg or png in most documents.
just the words:
- All three of these are larger size (3" wide x 4" tall) - you can scale them down