|donate gifts in kind
Trudi came to work at the Next Step as a member of Windermere Real Estate Monroe's 2011 Community Service Day.
Now, Trudi and her friends return nearly every Friday with all kinds of good things for our clients and guests.
Here, she's bringing 16 pizzas and some great bread and rolls...so much that Rocky had to help her carry it all!
Our homeless teens love it! Our little neighborhood kids can't wait for Trudi to come on Fridays.
Trudi, her friends, and many others help us offer friendship, help, and hope to our neighbors in need.
|You can too! |
You may bring your donations to the Drop-In Center. We're open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10 am to 5 pm. Please call 360.794.1022 or E-MAIL US
if you have any questions. Thanks!
- make sack lunches
- help keep our emergency food pantry stocked with non-perishable, easy to cook, and nutritious items
- baby diapers are so expensive for our neighbors in need
- personal hygiene products, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, shaving cream...
- in the winter, warm blankets and coats are really important for our homeless friends
- good (leak-free), new or lightly used "packable" tents provide shelter
Gifts in kind donations are tax deductible and we are happy to provide you with a receipt.
You may view and download our Gifts In Kind Receipt
if you would like to prepare a list your donated items.
Take the Next Step is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization (EIN #203 291 700) registered in the State of Washington and approved by the IRS. Your cash and gifts-in-kind donations are tax deductible.
donate gifts in kind
More than 40 churches, community organizations, and businesses have come alongside to help and partner with The Next Step. Find out how you can become a part of this important work and...
CLICK FOR A LIST OF PARTNERS
open10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Tuesdays at 6:00 pm
|DONATE with PayPal
Donate quickly, easily and securely. No account or sign-up is required.