Masters Swimming TeamsSante Fe Masters Teams
Albuquerque Masters Teams
Kirtland Aquatic Club
Masters: Kate Davis-Butters coaches masters swimming at the
Air Force Base Olympic Pool, Texas Avenue in Albuquerque. Call her at
505-450-8038 or email her at
firstname.lastname@example.org. The club is offering a two week free
trial period. You will need a base pass prior to entering Kirtland Air
Force Base and she will be happy to help you.
Chargers: Coaches Reed Barnitz and Shea Djang welcome you and have
regularly scheduled practices at the Barney Natatorium at Albuquerque
Academy, 6400 Wyoming Blvd NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109 (505)
858-8808. Practice hours are: 5:30 - 6:45 AM every Mon-Wed-Fri or
12:00 - 12:45 PM every Mon-Wed-Fri (Fall) and 11:45AM - 12:45 PM every
Lobo Masters: Coach Bobby Goldie
that the Lobo Masters Swimming is an adult swim team recognized by
United States Masters Swimming that trains at the University of New
Mexico's newly renovated Olympic Pool (2009). The program is geared
towards providing professional coaching for year-round swimmers
from fitness to competition levels.
Practice is 6 days per week: Mon - Fri 5:30am – 6:30am
and Sat 7am – 8am
Rio Rancho Masters is coached by Jason Petty (email@example.com) and located at the new Rio Rancho Aquatic Center. The address of the
new pool is 745 Loma Colorado Blvd., Rio Rancho, NM 87144. Practice hours are MWF 5:30-7:00am and TTH 12noon-1pm, Saturday 9am-11am. Monthly dues are $25.
Masters Workout at the Sandia
Pool, 7801 Candelaria N.E., (505)-291-6278
Contact: Coach Betsy Patterson
Workout schedule: MWF 5:00-6:00amSanta Fe
High Altitude Masters Aquatic Club of Santa Fe. We are the “HAMasters” and offer structured swim workouts for the beginner to experienced swimmer 18 years and older. Skill development integrated into the workouts for fitness, endurance and general stroke improvements. Swimming and Socializing is encouraged. We train at Salvador Perez pool, M, W & Fri. 11:30am – 12:30pm and Tues. & Thurs., 6:00-7:30pm. Contact Coaches Caryl Acuna (505) 660-9212 or Hope Monzeglio (505) 231-3140 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santa Fe Aquatic Club (SFAC) Masters. (www.sfaclub.com). We swim at the Genoveva Chavez
Community Center in Santa Fe. Practice hours are MTWThF 5-6:30pm, TTH 5-7:15am, Saturday 10-12. Please contact Head Coach Lois Daigneault at (505) 570-0867 or email@example.com. Membership fees are structured based on the number of times you train with our team.
Las Cruces Masters
Coach Trever Grey, Four Corners Aquatic Team, provides stroke
instruction and fitness swimming for adults during the following
5:30AM-7:00AM and Tuesday-Thursday 12:00PM-1:00PM. Contact Coach Grey
Los Alamos Masters Teams
- Las Cruces Masters are affliated with the Las Cruces Aquatic Team. Masters workouts are offered TTH 6-7am. Contact Coach Sean Muncie (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Los Alamos Masters are coached by Rusty Bernstein [email@example.com] MWF 6-7am at the Larry R. Walkup Aquatic Center.
- Pajarito Masters is coached by Phil Coe (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Larry R. Walkup Aquatic Center. Swim practices are Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 6 - 7:30 AM. Visitors (from out-of-town Masters teams or anyone just interested in trying it out) are welcome. Our Masters swimmers range from beginners to seasoned triathletes and everything in between. fees are $35/month with a two-week no obligation trial. http://www.pajaritoswim.org
- Coach Bev Leasure invites you to swim with Leasure Aquatics and Masters Swimming. Workout hours are Monday - Friday,
11:50 am to 1:05 pm at the Larry R. Walkup Aquatic Center. The monthly fee is $37 (admission to pool is separate) and visitors are
most definitely welcome! Contact Coach Bev Leasure at BLeasure1@aol.com or 505-412-2148.
- Coach Ramona Chavez (email@example.com, 505-758-2870) leads the Taos Masters practice M-F 7-8am at the Taos Aquatic Center, 407 Paseo del Canon East, Taos, NM, pool phone:
Free and low cost USMS merchandise (see the attachment)
Swimming Pools in New Mexico