Open flame vendors will be located along the Super Foods wall west of the Cricket Association Bar. Other vendors to be located south of the Park road in the identified area. Other non open flame vendors can be located east of the grounds on the hillside. Violators are subject to eviction from Grove Park based on contracts to be signed by vendors (contract below) at the Education Department. The number of vendors may be limited and licenses are granted on a first-come basis. All food vendors MUST have a FOOD HANDLERS license.
Stall construction must be completed by 8 pm on Tuesday 31st March 2009.
All stalls must be set up (stocked) before 10 a.m. on Wednesday 1st April, 2009. NO VEHICLES will be allowed to enter the venue after 10am.
2009 GULF INSURANCE PRIMARY SCHOOLS CHAMPIONSHIP
I ____________________________ of ________________________ with tel no. _________
(print your name) (address)
hereby agree to the following terms and conditions in respect of this contract to operate as a food/drinks vendor at the Gulf Insurance Primary Schools Championship to be held at Grove Park on Wednesday 1st April, 2009.
1. Stall construction must be completed by 8 pm on Tuesday 31st March 2009. All stalls must be set up (stocked) before 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday 1st April, 2009. No vehicles will be allowed to enter the venue after that time.
2. No drinks should be sold in glass bottles or glass containers.
3. All vendors utilizing open flames (LPG, charcoal etc.) will be stationed along the Park Road west of the Cricket Association bar (next to the Super Foods wall). Open flame vendors are encouraged to purchase a suitable fire extinguisher.
4. All other vendors will be positioned in the following places:
a. On the southern side of the road in the specified area (that is, on the right side of the road on entering Grove Park) with space to allow spectators along the wire fence (that is, north of the concrete curb).
b. On the eastern side of the Park with space to allow stands/spectators along the wire fence. No open flame vendors will be allowed on the eastern side of the Park.
All areas to be indicated by Nevis Amateur Athletic Association (NAAA) officials.
5. A $150.00 or $100.00 Vendor’s Fee (depending on the agreed type of vendor) should be paid at the Education Department before 3:00 p.m. on Monday 30th March, 2009. Absolutely NO payment will be accepted after the stated time or at the Gate. Vendor tickets obtained from the Education Department must be shown at the gate to secure entrance to the grounds. The vendor ticket only allows two (2) persons associated with the vendor operations, to enter the venue without payments of admission fees.
6. As per Department of Education policy, no alcoholic beverages should be sold at school (or school related) functions. That also applies to the Gulf Insurance Primary School Championships.
I hereby state that I have read and fully understand the terms of the Gulf Insurance Primary Schools Championship Vendor’s Contract and sign the said contract on my own volition.
I understand that violation of the terms of the Contract may lead to my eviction from Grove Park without reimbursement of the fees.
______________________ _______________________ ____________
Signature Name (printed) Date
______________________ _______________________ _____________
Witness Name (printed) Date