Schedule for Track & Field Events will be posted here
(Schedule for the entire UWI Games in a pdf format - enlarge it to be visible)
Track and Field Schedule 2007
10:00 am - 400m women
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE UWI GAMES
TRACK AND FIELD BYE-LAWS
1. ORDER OF FIELD EVENTS
In the Long jump, Triple Jump, Shot Putt, Discus and Javelin events, after the third round, the order of the fourth and fifth rounds will be the reverse order of the ranking recorded after the first three rounds. The competing order for the final round shall follow the reverse ranking order after the fifth round.
2. An athlete who is unable to attain the “crouch start” in the 100m to the 400m will not be allowed to start unless certified by Doctor. An athlete who is unable to run with reasonable effort in a running event will be disqualified from the race( a walk in the running race will not be permitted).
3. Each event must have participants from at least two(2) teams.
4. Each team will be allowed a maximum of two(2) athletes per event.
5. Change can be made no less than one hour before the scheduled start of the events.
6. All events contested shall be straight finals
7. START RULE
Each athlete will be allowed one(1) false start and will be disqualified on the second.