- - Of or pertaining to the claimed occurrence of an event or perception without scientific explanation, as psychokinesis, extrasensory perception, or events that can not be readily explained by known conventional reasons and/or commonly accepted science the most popular of which include but are not limited to: Ghostly phenomena and hauntings.
- - To inquire into or study in order to ascertain facts or information; To examine, look into, or scrutinize in order to discover something hidden or secret; To conduct an inquiry or examination.
What we do
- Utilize a diverse and varied array of data collecting methods and means to reach a conclusion regarding the potential presence of paranormal activity or lack thereof.
- Attempt to increase and contribute to the collection and body of research and published material that currently exists about the paranormal.
- Endeavor to provide insight and assistance to individuals who experience concerns or issues with the paranormal in their homes or on their property
- Supply an objective and professional third party opinion of impressions and phenomena our clients may be experiencing.
- Assist in bringing closure and resolution to clients who may be uncomfortable with activity or happenings if it is within the scope of our ability and referring if the situation requires it or at the client's request.
Facilitate the ability of our clients to reduce their fear while achieving a fuller healthier understanding of the paranormal as it applies to them in their environment.
- At all times maintain sensitivity and respect for the spiritual and/or religious and faith systems of the client.
- Network with community resources and local clergy as necessary or if requested by client.
What we are not:
- We are not "Ghost groupies" or "Thrill seekers."
- We do not bill ourselves as Ghost exterminators or Ghost Busters.
- We are not interested in the sensationalizing of paranormal phenomenon.
- We do not violate or break the laws of city/county/state/government.
- We do not stage or otherwise manipulate our data and/or findings in any way beyond the simple transfer of data from one computer or collection device or software platform to another.
Confidentiality and Fees:
N.P.I does not charge for investigation services.
N.P.I. maintains a strict confidentiality policy at all times and will never release the personal identity or information of any client without prior consent and release of information in writing.
N.P.I. provides a full written report of our findings to our clients and copies of our data.