The research is conducted at the Department of Film, Television and Scenography, Aalto University School of ARTS in collaboration with the neuroscience project aivoAALTO and following units:
1. The Advanced Magnetic Imaging (AMI) Centre, Aalto University School of Science: facilities the 3-T MRI scanner.
2. The Brain Research Unit (BRU) directed by prof. Riitta Hari at the O.V. Lounasmaa Laboratory, School of Science: expertise in human brain imaging, systems neuroscience
3. Department of Biomedical Engineering and Computational Science (BECS), Aalto University School of Science: expertise on living and other complex systems, their measurement, analysis, modeling, understanding and control
4. Department of Media Technology, School of Science, directed by prof. Tapio Takala: Enactive Media research group (Finnish Academy 2009–2011), narrative systems
5. Center for Knowledge and Innovation Research (CKIR), Aalto University School of Economics, directed by Dr. Niklas Ravaja: psychophysiological measures
6. Media Center Lume, Aalto University School of Art, Design and Architecture, production facilities