Cloud computing is a technology that uses the internet and central remote servers to maintain data and applications. Cloud computing allows consumers and businesses to use applications without installation and access their personal files at any computer with internet access. This technology allows for much more efficient computing by centralizing storage, memory, processing and bandwidth.
Source : http://www.wikinvest.com/concept/Cloud_Computing
Instructions for creating new chapter
1. Click on "Add Item" Button given below
2. Click on "select existing page" on dialog box.
3. Click on "Create New Page" button on dialog box.
4. Give page title, page type, and position of the page.
5. Click on "Create Page" button, then "OK" button, After giving the details "Save" button.