International conference on NETwork Games, COntrol and OPtimization
Avignon, November 23-25, 2016
The topic of network control and optimization has been of
increasing importance in many networking application domains, such as
mobile and fixed access networks, computer networks, social networks and
transportation networks. These all require tools (both conceptual and
algorithmic) for a better and more efficient control operation, for
optimization of their performance, and/or for a better understanding of
the relationships between entities that may be cooperative or act
selfishly, and in an uncertain and possibly adversarial environment.
The goal of this international forum is to bring together researchers
from different areas with theoretical expertise in game theory,
control, and optimization, and with applications in the domains listed
Topics of interest
The Topics of interest to NetGCooP include (but are not limited to):
- Hierarchical optimization in networking
- Resource allocation and their optimization
- Optimization and control theoretical tools in networking
- Dynamic Programming and Hamilton-Jacobi equations on networks
- Optimal control, differential games and mean field games
- Algorithmic game theory
- Learning mechanisms in games
- Computation of Nash, correlated, and market equilibria
- Price of anarchy
- Stackelberg games in networking
- Incentives for cooperation between network entities
- Network pricing
- Preference elicitation and winner determination in combinatorial auctions
- Flow and congestion control in networks
- Transport networks
- Control of queuing networks
- Scheduling transmissions in networking
- Optimization of wireless networks
- Cloud computing and grid applications
- Trust and reputation management
- Electrical power networks
- Formation of social networks
- Competitive routing
- Biological networks
- Games for competition, advertisement or influence over social networks.
- Network formation games
- Paper submission:
July 8, 2016. August 22, 2016.
- Notification of acceptance: September 28, 2016.
- Camera Ready: October 10, 2016.
Paper submission will be managed electronically through Easychair.
Proceedings will be published on Springer.
For organizing matters:
For scientific and submission matters: