Here's how to get high resolution network diagrams out of Netdraw, using Microsoft Office
1. Use File|Save Diagram As|Metafile to save the diagram to an .emf file.
2. In, say, Powerpoint, use Insert|Picture to bring in the diagram.
3. Right click on the picture and choose Edit Picture. Powerpoint will ask do you want to convert this to a Microsoft Office drawing object? Say yes.
4. You will see the lines are suddenly sharper and less jaggedy.
5. Optionally, now that you have done this, you can right click again and choose Group and then UnGroup. Now you can edit each individual element of the diagram, including changing fonts, colors, etc.
Documentation & FAQs >