Need Urgent Help!

If you are being bullied or harassed online, report it to your local authorities and contact the provider of the online service.

Some of the more commonly used online services, are:
  • Bebo. Click on the ‘Report Abuse’ link below the photo of a user’s profile or below any specific content.
  • Friendster. Go to the direct link at the bottom of profile pages or click the 'Report Abuse' button on Group pages.
  • Hi5. Click on the 'Report Abuse' link that appears on every member profile and photo.
  • AIM. Alert AOL via AOL Keyword: 'Notify AOL' or by clicking on the 'Notify AOL' button.
Identity theft
If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, call the Identity Theft Resource Center toll-free at 1 (888) 400-5530.

Computer security issues
If you believe your computer has been impacted by malicious software, run a free security check of your computer at

Suspicious websites
If you are unsure if a website is safe to visit, use our free URL checker. Simply type in the website address to see if it is ok or not.