However, a lot of you want to feel the impact of your fundraising more directly, and so have started raising money from friends and family, either to donate to other organisations or for specific projects. There are a lot of people and groups who are trying to do similar things but from different locations. I thought it would be good to have a "hub" where people could see all of the projects being funded on one page - here. Knowledge is power, and the more we link up with people with similar objectives, the more we can hope to achieve.
- District/s that the aid is going to
- The objective of your fundraising - whether you are collecting donations for another organisation or what your intended use/project is
- How can people support your efforts (through donations, volunteering, etc.)
- Your name and email address
- Where can people get more information - your website or even just a phone number for people to write to for more information.
I will then add it to the spreadsheet (see below) and circulate it on social media as far and wide as possible. My hope is this will then make it easier for people to see what everyone is doing, reduce duplication and increase coordination - so we can all do more together!
Please note: My role is a coordinative one only. I take no responsibility for the projects listed here, please contact the projects directly for more information on what they are doing.