NECMA Annual Wine Society Dinner & Education
Wines by LIOCO
Monday, March 3, 2014
Somerset Club, Boston, Mass.
Our Hosts Dennis Michel and Ronni Michel
- 6:00 PM - Arrival
- 6:30 PM - Chapter Business Meeting
- 6:45 PM - Wine Society Education & Dinner with Guest Speaker John W. Mark, National Sales Manager of LIOCO Wines
*1.0 Chapter education and 1.0 Association Activity credits awarded for attending education session and Chapter business meeting.
Attire and Pricing
- Wine Dinner $125 per person, Business Meeting, no charge
- Valet Parking available $20 paid to on-site valet
- Business attire, jacket and tie required
- The Somerset Club has a strict no cell phone policy
Space is limited to 50 people. Reserve early.
Please RSVP by reservation deadline date of Friday, February 28th at 6:30 p.m.
- Call NECMA Managing Director at (774) 430-9050 or
- Fax at (774) 430-9051
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
42 Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108