International is having a information session Tuesday night in Daniels
322. Our organization and summer project will be featured in Tuesdays
Technician. Here are just a few quick facts about the summer project.
agriculture: This project aims to build greenhouses for schools outside
Quito, Ecuador to promote student nutrition and bring in additional
income for the community.
- Partnering NGO is Triple Salto in Quito, Ecuador
- Collaborating with UVA, we are pooling our resources and will be traveling with them
- Travel dates: May 14th - June 19th
funds we raise during the school year go towards the project therefore
students must provide their own travel. Tentative cost for student
travel: $1500-2000 (includes airfare)
- There is not yet a set maximum number of students allowed to travel on the project
- Information session: February 15th 6-6:30pm.