2016 Coast Guard Day - August 4, 1000-1400 on CG Island

You are cordially invited to the 2016 Bay Area Coast Guard Day Celebration in honor of The Coast Guard's 226th Birthday!

The event will be held on Thursday, August 4, 2016 from 1000 to 1400, Coast Guard Island, Alameda, CA.

This year, MWR is proud to announce a new "Zone" concept that incorporates excellent activities, tasty food, and top-notch entertainment for all ages with Zones such as the Adrenaline Zone, Bouncy Zone, Aqua Zone, Moto Zone, Chill Zone(s) and the Eats Zone.

We invite you to bring your family and friends to come out and enjoy this one of a kind event in celebration of the Coast Guard and our people!

Advanced ticket sales will be sold from July 15-22, 2016 from 11:00am- 1:00pm in the MWR Gym Lobby (Bldg 16).  Entry tickets (wrist bands) are $2 each.  Food Tickets to purchase food from the food truck vendors are $1 per ticket; every 5 you buy, you get 1 FREE. Get your tickets in advance - they are your fast pass to the action!

If you have any questions, please contact the Base Alameda MWR Director, Mr. Gene LaRocca at


Subpages (1): About NCCGRC