23 September 2008 at Siam City Hotel.
* Nisakorn Kositratna -DG of DMCR gets promotion so by the 1st of October she will be deputy of permanant secretary of MONRE
* Next NCB meeting will have to be before Mid of November to discuss to endorse the proposal of small grant and large grant
* Deadline of proposal submission of the Small Grant Project is by 31 October and the Large Project is 6 November 2008
* Appointment of 3 set of organizing committees to support Ranong Syposium which they will have meeting in October.
* Modification of Thailand National Strategy and Action Plan (add two provinces; Trat and Chantaburi to important geographic sites to NSAP)
For more information please contact MFF NCB Coordinator
คณะกรรมการประสานความร่วมมือระดับชาติด้านนิเวศป่าชายเลนเพื่ออนาคต (National Coordinating Body of Mangroves For the Future THAILAND, NCB) >