- The PowerPoint below introduces the unit (within the presentation is a link to a shortened version of the documentary about Racine, WI's elaborate prom that inspired the scenario)
- The "inquiry scenario" introduces students to the complex problem in which they can assume personas, research, present, and eventually, write, in a Toulmin model.
- This link leads to the Wikispaces site where I provided my students access to data sources to help them support their arguments.
- The "model letter packet" acted as a tool for students to develop the criteria by which their final letters would be graded.
- The "before.after" document catalogs 3 students' pre-test and post-test responses, demonstrating the significant gains students made through my specially designed unit.
- The "model prom letters" contains "Ana's" letter, providing one poignant example of students' capable progress.