Peachy Cream Cheese Bars'
1 package dry cake mix (white, yellow or french vanilla)
1/3 cup butter, room temperature
2 eggs, divided
1 can peach slices, drained (29 oz)
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 X 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg; mix with fork just until crumbly. Set aside 1 1/2 cups crumbs for topping.
3. Press the remaining crumbs on bottom of prepared pan; Bake 10 minutes.
4. Cut peach slices into 1” pieces; Spoon onto partially-baked crust.
5. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla extract; beat with mixer until creamy. Spread over top of peaches.
6. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs; Bake 30 minutes.
7. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.