'Chili Mayo Grilled Shrimp'
2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1. Combine the mayo, scallions, sweet chili sauce and sriracha sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Soak wooden skewers in water at least 20 minutes (or use metal ones to avoid this step).
3. Place shrimp on skewers. Season lightly pepper.
4. Heat a clean, lightly oiled grill to medium heat. When the grill is hot add the shrimp, careful not to burn the skewers. Grill on both sides for about 6 - 8 minutes TOTAL cooking time or until the shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
5. Set shrimp aside on a platter and quickly brush mayo sauce onto the shrimp; serve immediately.