Welcome! We created this website to answer some of the questions you might have about using technology in your classroom. We're not tech professionals -- just teachers willing to share. If you, too, have stuff to share, please contact us, and we'll add it to this site.
These pages are like life hacks for teachers, with solutions to problems like:
- I don't want to deal with more than one e-mail inbox!
- How do I set up my grade book in Infinite Campus?
- How do I sign up for a Chromebook cart?
- And what can I do with a Chromebook cart, anyway?
- Where is the list of student Chromebook logins?
- I can't manage my classroom voicemail. I wish parents would communicate via e-mail only!
- Why can't I embed a Twitter feed on my Google website?
- How do I make a website?
- Help! The YouTube video I want to show in class is blocked!
- How do I encourage students to stay in class instead of constantly asking to use the restroom?
- I have to proctor the MAP (NWEA) test, and I have no idea what I'm doing!
More pages are coming soon! We are currently working on resource pages for Google Docs and Forms and Instructional Videos. Please let us know if there is anything else you think we should add.
We are also available for one-on-one support. Please contact us or stop by during our office hours if you would like help setting up or using classroom technology.
-Lyn & Jeff, Natomas High School IT Lead Learners