Vanilla Prunes Cup Cakes & Vanilla Buttercream
*makes 12 cup cakes
2 large eggs
150g cake flour
2tbsp heavy cream
1/4tsp vanilla essence
1/2tsp Baking powder
1/8tsp Baking soda
12pcs Lemon essence pitted prunes
- Sift baking powder, baking soda and cake flour together, set aside.
- Beat butter with the sugar until fluffy.
- Add in egg one at a time, then add in vanilla essence, mixing well.
- Fold in the flour, milk and heavy cream, combine well.
- Pour ¼ mixture into a paper cup, place a piece of prune. Then pour the remaining 2/4 mixture.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180C for 20mins.
100g Icing sugar
1/2tsp vanilla essence
1tbsp heavy cream
- Cream the butter in a hand mixer till smooth
- Add in sugar and vanilla, beat till fluffy.
- Add in heavy cream, combine well.