Upside Down Rice
Cooked Thai Fragrant Rice
Mixed vegetables and chicken
-150g Mustard veggie, cut 4cm lengths
-150g Cabbage, slices
- 2 Chinese sausages, slices
-70g carrot, slices
-100g dried Shiitake mushrooms, soaked and halved
-500g Chicken breast, cut bite size
-4 cloves garlic, chopped
-Seasoning-1tbsp Oyster sauce, ½ tbsp light soy sauce, 1tsp Fish sauce, and salt 1tsp or to taste
- Heat oil in a wok and fry garlic until lightly golden. Add chicken meat and fry till colour changed.
- Add in mustard veggie, cabbage, mushroom,sausages and carrot, stir fry well
- Pour in some water and cook over medium flame.
- Add seasoning to taste, then dish out.
Method to assemble Upside Down Rice
- Place one fried egg on a rice bowl.
- Top with Mixed veggie and chicken
- Top with cooked rice
- Place a serving plate on top of the bowl
- Flip the plate upside down
- Remove the rice bowl, and release the contents onto the plate